On the hunt for a new favorite recipe to add to your list of staples? The team Westmount at River Park, which boasts 1-bedroom apartments in Fort Worth TX, encourages you to try your hand at this delicious option.
If you’re on the hunt for a new recipe staple, these Loaded Grilled Chicken Sandwiches are it! Whether you use a grill or hot range, these sandwiches are tender, tasty, and tempting. Once you’ve cooked the breast meat, top your ciabatta or Kaiser rolls with pepper jack cheese, bacon, tomato, and coleslaw, or take the ball in your court by adding spinach, red onion, or even guacamole! Here are the ingredients you’ll need below, courtesy of the best apartments in Fort Worth!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, 4 ounces each
- 2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 ciabatta or Kaiser rolls, split
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cooked bacon strips, halved
- 4 slices tomato
- 1/2 medium ripe avocado, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound deli coleslaw (about 1 cup)
- Pound chicken with a meat mallet to flatten slightly. Sprinkle both sides with dressing mix.
- On a greased grill or skillet, cook chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165 degrees F.
- Place cheese on chicken; grill or heat, covered, 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, grill or heat rolls, cut side down, 1-2 minutes or until toasted.
- Mix mayonnaise and mustard; spread on roll tops. Layer roll bottoms with chicken, bacon, tomato, avocado, and coleslaw. Replace tops.