Cheese is a beloved snack by many – and you can use it to make pretty much anything, from baked brie to queso blanco. No cheese snack really does the trick, however, quite like a cheese ball. Made with cream cheese, shredded cheddar, sour cream, ranch dressing mix, and chopped pecans, this soon-to-be favorite appetizer is creamy and crunchy in all the best ways. Plus, it’s simple and affordable to make. Take a peek at the ingredients and directions below to get started.
- 8-ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8-ounces sour cream
- 8-ounces cream cheese (softened)
- ½ (8-ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix cheddar cheese, sour cream, cream cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Chill for 1 hour or until the cheese ball has set and is no longer soft and/or warm.
- Roll the set cheese ball in chopped pecans, so that it has a pecan “crust.”
- Serve chilled with crackers. Enjoy!
Westmount at River Park Apartments in Fort Worth, Texas