Preparing the perfect meal for your family can be a challenge—to say the least. With delightful recipe suggestions from Westmount at River Park, the premier apartments in Southwest Fort Worth, you all are sure to eat well every day of the week! Apa
If you’ve hit a brick wall when it comes to meal prep, then don’t worry! The best home chefs experience a lack of inspiration every once in a while. When you have a mental block, it’s best to stick with tried-and-true culinary favorites, like this breakfast recipe for Turkey Bacon and Egg Muffins. Cheesy, creamy, and full of spices, these egg muffins will leave you feeling satisfied until lunch, and better yet, they are super simple to put together. Take a peek at the ingredients and directions below, courtesy of the best pet-friendly apartments in Forth Worth, to learn more.
- Cooking spray
- 3 slices turkey bacon
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook turkey bacon until crispy, 6 to 8 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate, then crumble.
- Add onion and bell pepper to skillet and cook until soft, 5 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs, milk, paprika, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Fold in cooked vegetable mixture, turkey bacon, and mozzarella. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake until cooked through and golden, 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool, then store in the fridge in an airtight container until ready to eat.